- Created in Medical Care, Surgical Procedures
There are many kinds of toe problems requiring surgery. These include removal of:
- Bunions, an enlargement of the bone and tissue around the joint of the big toe.
- Hammertoes, which are frequently caused by an imbalance in the tendon or joints of the toes.
- Neuromas, an irritation of a nerve between the third and fourth toes.
- Bone spurs, an overgrowth of bone under the toenail plate, causing nail deformity and pain.
Call Today (215) 546-1618
As of September 2018, We are pleased to announce the opening of our new satellite office in the Jefferson Northeast Torresdale Campus Medical Office Building in Suite 209. Please note all phone calls for the Jefferson location will be forwarded to the Center City Location