- Created in Medical Care, Surgical Procedures
There are many kinds of toe problems requiring surgery. These include removal of:
- Bunions, an enlargement of the bone and tissue around the joint of the big toe.
- Hammertoes, which are frequently caused by an imbalance in the tendon or joints of the toes.
- Neuromas, an irritation of a nerve between the third and fourth toes.
- Bone spurs, an overgrowth of bone under the toenail plate, causing nail deformity and pain.
Call Today (215) 546-1618
Additional locations: Dr. Troiano sees patient at 2400 Maryland Road, Willow Grove, PA - 215-234-3605
and Dr. Peacock also see patients and operates at 2800 Kelly Drive, Warrington, PA - 215-348-7000