- Created in Foot Care, Fungus Problems
- Wear dry cotton socks, and change them two or three times a day if necessary.
- Wear dry shoes that allow air to circulate around your feet (tight, enclosed, moist shoes contribute to fungal toenail infections).
- Wear shower sandals or shower shoes when you are at a public pool or shower.
- Don't share shoes or socks with others.
- Don't share nail clippers or nail files with others.
Call Today (215) 546-1618
As of September 2018, We are pleased to announce the opening of our new satellite office in the Jefferson Northeast Torresdale Campus Medical Office Building in Suite 209. Please note all phone calls for the Jefferson location will be forwarded to the Center City Location