- Created in Foot Care, Fungus Problems
- Wear dry cotton socks, and change them two or three times a day if necessary.
- Wear dry shoes that allow air to circulate around your feet (tight, enclosed, moist shoes contribute to fungal toenail infections).
- Wear shower sandals or shower shoes when you are at a public pool or shower.
- Don't share shoes or socks with others.
- Don't share nail clippers or nail files with others.
Call Today (215) 546-1618
Additional locations: Dr. Peacock also see patients and operates at 2800 Kelly Drive, Warrington, PA - 215-348-7000